Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Hundred

Sorry for lack of update my blog, cause i'm busy for my a2gathering and work. As i mentioned before, this post is my 100posts. Time is passing too fast, 100posts means me from a normal computer addicter change to be a blogger. The purpose of me to open this blog is to communicate and share with my friends. Besides that, i also wanna it be the linkage between me and secondary school's friends. Does it work? Don't know, let you all answer this question.

Okay, i have a big notification wanna to notice for A2 friends. Good to inform you, our gathering will held on 12th Dec 2009. I'm the leader of organization team for sure and my jobs is what i've learned in this two semester, communicate and idea brainstorming. My assistant really did a good jobs, she created some video ads and poster. Clap to EEWON. Below is the poster, really look nice.



Venue: TheShepherdoo, Centro Klang
Date : 12 Dec 2009

I'm sure this will be a great and attractive gathering what you have not attend before. Please keep in touch with us and notice the annoucement. thanks alot. For more information, kindly check out our facebook page, FiveA2'08 Official Page. See you there. Waiting for you.


Last few days, i registered my semester 3 subjects, and i chose advertising due to some reason of Jovee but it's not main reason. I love advertising......



Lastly, share out a picture of when i was a kid, i look like damn fat but cute enough. haha..See you guys in next post, keep in touch with my blog and me. Ciaoz..


Regards,
Winteng

No comments: