Sunday, November 15, 2009

99posts..Durian and Final

Yeah!!!!Hurray!! my final exam is finished....Now, i can exhaust already!! Last friday, i went to sunway pyramid for dinner with my classmates. It was a last meal in this semester, and maybe we can't meet in a long time, cause i've to work for my dad in my hometown. No doubt, he paid my fees, that's why i need to work in his shop without salary. =(
Hui wei, Nic, Kent and Jovee, please don't miss me, although i know you all will miss me..hehe

Yesterday was a great day, i had a durian dinner with my friends, WeeWee, Joe, Yongsen, Jiavern, GeokTeng, Berry, Soomui, Beesuat, Jin in my house's hut. We really enjoyed that moment. It's fun. We kept chit chat and gave out some lame joke. For examples, this book gt book's smell oh!!! said by Wee. LOL...So lame right? How come a book don't have that smell. Don't speechless...


The blog owner and durians

Align Center
Joe!Yummy!

Wee....

We've been chating untill Wee's dad called her to back home, 2.05am...I need to scold yongsen due to some problem...haha..Lastly, thanks Joe bought us the 9durians..

Okay, next post will be the 100posts of my blog and have a big notice for a2 friends. Stay tuned.

No comments: