Sunday, November 29, 2009

Blowss met me on friday.

Last Friday, my lovely collegemates(Jovee, Eliz, Weiy, Nicholas, Kentzai and Adele) came to my hometown, Sasaran for visit me since the day of end of my second semester. I was so surprise when i heard about they'll come to visit me. Besides that, Uncle James and his family(Jovee's family) accompanied them came to my house also, another surprise again.

They reached there around 5more by kentzai's car and Uncle James's Estima. When they saw me, they said "Wao, slim already, unbelievable and i can't believe this guy is what i 've known the fatty lim eh." Sweat ==.....They came to my house for awhile and chit chat somethings.

After that, i brought them to the seafood restaurant at pasir penampang for dinner. Of course, the bill is paid by me because i promised them before, when they come to visit me, i will treat them eat seafood. So, i did. However, so pity for Jovee, he couldn't eat any seafood because he was sick. Nevermind Bro, i will treat you next time when you come to my house again. =)

The beautiful view

The 7 dishes

After the dinner, they came to my house again. Uncle James and my parent were chatting in my living hall. So, where the others? We talked a lot crap in my room. hehe..They leave my house at 10pm.

My Blowss~~But sorry nic, no gay action in my room =)

I had a great time with them, hope can meet you all again. Ciaozz.


Regards'
winteng

No comments: