Tuesday, February 9, 2010

5days before CNY

I'm back to blogspot. Sorry for i lack of update and it's almost 2weeks that i didn't update my blog. One of the reasons is recently I'm rushing my assignments which need to pass up tomorrow. Luckily, I've done one and another one is in progress. The another reason is i less outing and lazy to update, sorry i know I'm become a irresponsible blogger already but i promise i try to update it once per week.

I'm fucking sad and disappointed because i lost my pendrive what indeed my desktop-publishing assignment. How sad was it.....I need to redo all again.

The Chinese new year is around the corner and it's on the next Sunday. I can't wait it and take the angpau and bai nian also.

Besides that, i want to express a some loudly in here.

"Don't simply says yourself is more mature than us, and how are your maturity; I'm fucking beh tahan what's your cock things and those kind of theory. Please la, maturity and fealty need action not just simply said by mouth and a person who is mature will not show off his maturity and fealty. So, please keep your mouth shut. No doubt, i'm saying you...gong xi fai cai"

Regards,
Winteng

No comments: