Saturday, January 23, 2010

Semester 3 is not a joke.

I started my semester 3 on Monday, and i had one week class already. Seriously, i felt so far okay for new semester only, really very okay only.. I'm not enjoy too much at all, maybe it just started. A few weeks is going on.

Besides that, the subjects what i have to study in this semester are tough.

Introduction to Desktop Publishing, this subject seen like fun and easy but it's quite tough because of the lecturer is so serious.

Communication Research Method, another nightmare for communication students, we need to alot research in this subject.

Issue in Media Content, i think i can handle this subject as well 'cause it's not really tough as well.

Academic Writting, we will learn how to write a 3000-5000 words research paper in this subject, it's good for me to improve my writting skill but seriously i hate writting.

Advertising, i like this subject so much, this subject is what i have to major in my course. A funny and interesting subject with a great lecturer make me in love in this subject.

And the lecturer was starting give us assignment which will fully kill me and make me crazy. I swear i need to work hard for this subject and done the assignment as easy as i can and no more last minute work. Some lecturer told us, we need to responsible in my work 'cause we entered the second year or the senior year and cannot like last two sem before and we must guild ourselves.

Okay, stop at here and i hope i can update my blog regularly. see you all in next post.


The Depressed Life, An Outstandinf Self.

Regards,
winteng

No comments: