Monday, January 11, 2010

Breaking news

Sorry, I'm lack of update in this few week. I read and heard a breaking news on Saturday night. It was my condo there happened a crime case, a Chinese man is murdered by a Malay when he was waiting the lift with his wife. It was the headline of the ChinaPress on Sunday. How bad when you listened the news and i stayed at there. Although the scene was different block with where i stayed, but it means there is not safety enough. I think I should think out about this question and maybe i decide to move out the area. If not I will inside a story of newspaper in one day..Choi, just kidding..

Hmmm, How are you all recently? I stopped blogging almost a week and last post what i wrote was in last year. So this is a first post in the new year, 2010. Happy New Year 2010 for late.

My long holiday is ending soon. Next Monday, I will back to college life again and meet those fellas again 'cause I know they miss me badly..haha...I really enjoy this holiday, it was fun and relaxed. Wanna face out the evil assignment again, and I hate the latest timetable, 5days per week and some days need to study until 6pm.

Okay, stop at here, going to yamcha with my friends. Bye.


Regards,
Winteng

No comments: