Thursday, December 31, 2009

MY09

Be left over 2more hours, 2009 is going to end. This post is my last post in 2009. Review my life in 2009, it's great and nice and i did and be some in my life. What did i be in 2009?

1. Be a blogger
I created a blog in May and started to share my story and lifetime to my friends for close our friendship, and also try to let you guys know the the real Winteng who you have known. Firstly, the blog was boring but now i try to let it become funny and interesting, and also thanks you to who read my blog and found my blog. Below is the first post of my blog.



2. Be a "underwearz" for them
Don't misunderstand this word and feel weird about this word, i use this word to describe my friendship with my housemates and friends, they are J&J (Jackson and Jacson). I moved out from my hometown to the the busy city 'cause to continue my study. It was awesome to stay with them, alot of joke and fun what we made together. And don't forgot, we chit chat until midnight, hanged out and yamcha.


One, Two, Three!!


3. Be a Taylorian
In the March, i received my SPM result, and it was time to confuse and headache because wanna i should choose a right college to continue tertiary education. Finally, i chose Taylor College to study and taking Diploma in Communication at there. In the college life, i met some buddies and they emphasize my life. Besides that, they helped me alot to adapt the every things in college, such as assignment, english writing and speaking and some interesting "experience", i learnt alot from them. Thanks to JLK( Jo-vee and Kent), Hui Wei, Nic, Keith, Edward, Angie, and etc..

Here We Are


4. Be the "HengDai" for the Jo
This was the first experience that i be the "hengdai" for somebody, and the virgin experience i gave the Jo-Vee. We enjoyed alot in the 3days included the Malacca trip. I attended his marriage. It was fresh for me. Just can use one word to describe it, Marvelous.

The cars

Jo and me

The Married Couple


5. Be the organizer
This was my effort in this year 2009, i planned a gathering for my lovely A2 classmates, and proud to shout out to you, I MADE IT. I was fully in charge the gathering but said thanks to Eewon, Yeesiang and Joe, you helped me alot. I really enjoyed the busy and happiness when i was achieving it.

The Group

The Poster


Lastly, wanna say thousand of thank to who helped me this year. I really wanna say thanks to my parent, thank for paid my fees and i know it's expensive but i will make your money work and worth. Appreciate what i did in 2009. Now, my friends are count downing the new year at outside but i spend my new year eve with loneliness..

Once again, Happy New Year and Good Luck in 2010!! Today is 31-12-09 and Tomorrow is 01-01-10. Good Bye to 2009.


No comments: