Thursday, July 9, 2009

Woh Onn Tong~~

Nothing special and funny thing happened in my holiday, it's so boring and meaningless. I prefer come back to college life more than doing nothing in my hometown. Besides that, i waste my time in my dad's shop and work in his shop...Thats why, i dun have any idea and topic to update my blog...ERM......why not i introduces my dad's shop to my reader and also help him promote and advertise his shop...NGEK NGEK!!!!


Okay okay, my dad's shop call Woh Onn Tong (HO UNTUNG~~) and it's a kedai ubat mix mini market and it sales chinese tradisional medicine...It located in SasaRan, Kuala Selangor...It had 27years history already (wah, so long ah~~)I'm sure some reader came my shop before i brought you came...hehe

Woh Onn Tong~~

my dad and his shop~~


banyakNya~~

Birdnest~~

Ginseng~~(nt tongkat ali la >.<)

Siapa mau beli ubat-ubat boleh cari dan call Mr.Lim la....Hp numberNya ialah 019-6441717 (linbeh eh hp num la..==)...Mari mari beli, giv u cheap cheap price...haha


Kiao Ka read magazine...hahaha

No comments: