Friday, July 10, 2009

Meaningful Friday!!

Today is a busy day for me because hang out with my frenz till now...it's quite tired but very enjoy it....
I woke up around 10more and waited my fren, AH KING who came from Australia(H1N1??).....After that, we planned to find my frens, Jin and Teck (The King of the "POP")......After met them, we went to their hostel and waited them packed their shirt and something....We did some funny thing in their hostel....When teck took the shower, we used hp recorded it....haha....But unfortunately, he deleted it....T_T....After that, we met JK and SC and we enjoyed our lunch in a kopitiam.....Then, we came back home...

king was reading teck's msg!!!

teck was packing his bag!!!!
At noon, we decided to play badminton in our primary school's hall.....I promise my skill not very well and so lousy...=_="....NVM, we had a fun match......haha...After finished it, we pergi basketball court talk cxxk with Jackson(my housemate in my hostel la)...

sorry, my phone camera nt so well!!!

im sure he will fell shock when he read my blog!!HAHA, Jackson..

At night,Sasaran gang (jackson, Jk, teck, Jin, SC, King, JY, sorkooi, zhenmei, soomui and i) pergi Pasir Penampang makan and chat chat~~After that, pergi Bukit Melawati lepak....It's so dark and quiet..Woohoo, suitable for couple ah~~NGEK NGEK...Haih, dun thk other sides lah..Yor, dirty minded ah!!!haha

Now, blogging this post and JK is dota-ing and he will sleep in my house tonight!!!

No comments: