Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fuck My Life.

I'm the most sohai and handsome in the year!!!!!!

Don't so surprise when I said those kind of disgusting sentences and words. Actually I just want to show how my humour sense and confidence are coming back a bit by a bit. I just passed the last week which was a nightmare and terrible. I felt so bad and terrible last week which includes mid-term and alot of assignment. I don't want fuck the things.

This week is better than last week. perhaps.... Every things run smoothly and nice. I need to handle the stress whenever as well. And finally I found a way to release stress, it's having a phone call with friends. Next week, have a role play and presentation. God bless me please...

Share a things with you guys, every time when i finish to read your blog, I also find that my English have improved alot. Don't know why... Although you said my English was bad in the past. Opps, don't misunderstand.. I'm not stereotyping at all and persuading what messages to my audience. It's just a sharing.. I know my smart audience get what I'm saying now...

Bye!!!!!

Regards,
winteng



No comments: