Monday, December 14, 2009

The Annual Event of 5a2'08


Okay, let me start this post. This post will be relating about the A2's gathering. This gathering is start from 6pm to 10pm. And i arrived there at 4pm due to some reasons. This gathering is was held at Flavors restaurants in the Centro Mall, Klang. The attendance of the gathering was 29 people, 3/4 of class. (you can do extra maths calculation, if you don't believe my it)

How was it the night? I really didn't know cause i was busy there and here. Some of them was in the high mood, kept shooting and took picture, they were SK, Berry, Wee, Joe, Eewon, Kason, YongSen and etc. Besides that, some of them kept chit chat like before, keep gossip about HE and SHE..Haha...But still got some people did nothing and i felt like they were so bored. Sorry to them, i really can't handle whole things as well. Luckily, majority enjoyed it.

Talk about the dishes, the dishes just okay only not very good and i think they're the worst of this gathering. Sorry, this is my fault.

Below this are the picture of that day, let's show those:

YongSen(the Fella) and Me

Eewon and Wee(who gave me alot opinion and help)
My lovely friend+Sister, ChoyYee
VynLynn(The one that I don't know how to say)

The Guys

The Guys again

The Girls
Group photo 1
Group photo 2
Now, i really wanna say some thought about this gathering. Erm, this gathering spent me at least 4months, and used me alot of energy from planing to organising and then achieving. Besides that, thank you for who attended the gathering. And also say thank you to who helped us to plan this gathering, such as: Eewon YeeSiang, ZongWenn and etc.
As a leader of this gathering, I felt really touch when had people said thanks you to me especially some facebook post. Pretty nice and warm. I give myself 65marks in this gathering because had somethings mistake.
Although it was not very perfect but hope you enjoyed it. Besides that, i sacrifice my day and night to make it and sometimes it had alot of trouble to suffer me, but i really enjoyed the busy and what i did for this gathering. Hope all of you enjoyed the night . ThankYou...
Okay, it will not a end in our friendship, the gathering was just the starting point to make our relationship better.
Lastly, I can shout out to all of yours: Yes I made it.
Ladies and Gentlemen, the first official annual event of 5a2'08 come to an end and DONE. See you guys again =)

No comments: