Tuesday, November 3, 2009

JLK at Puchong!

Still remember what i mentioned before, i did a corporate campaign assignment with my college "blow", our company are JLK...Below are our t-shirt and members....

JLK
High performance Low pollution..

COO-Jovee, CEO-Winteng, CFO-Kentzai
Now, i'm at puchong for revision and do the ICG assignment. Besides that, it also a 3D2N trip. One day Five meal..Yes, it's true, one day five meals...Our pocket were empty but our tummy were fully. I finished to trace my picture by using illustrator. i will upload it in next post. Stay tuned. I still have alot of work wanna to do..And the my final exam is starting on nex monday untill friday. Bless me...See you in next post. Bye.
Diploma of Comm- Exam timetable:
Friday 6 Nov- ICG - 8.15-9.15 - Lab 3
Monday 9 Nov- CTR- 2.00-4.00pm - Multi Purpose Hall (MPH)
Tuesday 10 Nov- IMMW - 9.00-11.00pm - MPH
Wednesday 11 Nov- ICC - 2.00-4.00pm - MPH
Friday 13 Nov- MPP - 9.oo-11.ooam - MPH

by winteng

No comments: