Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bonjour

Exhaust..Finally, i have finished 4papers which include the hardest subject in this semester, CTR (Communication Theory and Research). This subject was killing me, but luckily i knew how to apply those theory in my paper and answered it as well. Also wanna mentioned the other 3papers what I've done, IMMW, ICG and ICC, i think i did well in those papers but don't know my answers suitable for taste of marker or not. Hope you all know what i was answering about.

I have a rest right now, but just a short period, cause i still have one more paper on Friday, Marketing Principles & Practice(MPP). I need to study hard for this subject what is important for who major in advertising next semester.

Feel so happy can come back to Facebook and how can a person survives without Facebook and computer. I can't wait for the Friday. I wanna a totally rest of my life. My second semester is going to end soon. Sadness. =(

Okay, is gonna to end this post. See you in next post. Ciaozz...

Regards,
Winteng

No comments: