Thursday, October 22, 2009

SIX THOUSANDS AND TWO HUNDRED FIVE



i have lived almost 6205days in the world.....

i rate last year as 7 out of 10, at least i satisfied my SPM result, belief and attitude.

i still remembered 23/10 of last year, 2008. i celebrated my birthday with my lovely friends. they gave me a big surprise, they hidden in my house then gave me a shock when i entered my house. Really thanks alot to them. Besides that, the muffin cake which bough by C.K.Teck and sang the birthday's song in the canteen. Seriously, it was very shame. haha. Lastly, my a2's friend is bough me a choco with a candle and received a card that made by wee wee, wee, i still kept it...


looking back to last year, it was an adventure. i miss my 17yrs badly...


And one of the birthday's wish of this year is i hope all my friends keep smile and happy in every moment...

So friends, can you achive my birthday's wish?


Lastly,


happy birthday to me, LIM WIN TENG..


AND YOU'RE LEGAL

No comments: