Thursday, October 29, 2009

My 18th birthday

Once again, say thank to all my my friends who wished me through the phone call, message, msn and facebook.

That day, i was very rush on my ICC assignment and presentation. Besides that, i stayed over night at Jovee's house for did assignment. So, Eliz and Jovee were the first one to wish me at 12am, 23/10...really thanks alot. Although yongsen, weewee, eewon, chicky, underwears, soomui and soonteng had a lunch together, but i really rushed at that time. Sorry.....And i also wanna mentioned the nicholas chang liang jong and edward chow kok chong, both of them were the last to wish me. haha..

Ermmm, i didnt celebrate my birthday on 23/10, cause i went to "9wang yeh", ampang with parents. But, for me birthday just a simple day.

Last Monday 26/10, those guys, my college "blow" treat me eat at Hei loi Dang..It was a buffet dinner, but really damn it. We ordered alot of foods, 4-5rounds...all stomach were very full. Thanks again....

Lastly, i received present from my kakak, c.k.teck, jacosn, jackson and etc...

Sorry for belated post and thankful...Bye

No comments: