Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jovee'day-DayOne!!

Sorry to my reader because lack of update this few days, because i joined my Bro,Jovee's big day. And it used me 4days. This is the experience that i've never had in my life. So I'll separate the story and event into 4parts.

Now, i'll update about the first day, 24 Sept 2009-Jovee buffet dinner. We had alot of fun in there and took alot of picha that used by uncle 87's DSLR. So, now let's the picha talk about it.

the cars
jordan's, kent's, kin's and keith's

Mr & Mrs Ong and girls
the DSLR's effect!!!
WTF!!! so funny this pic..haha
group pic, but some were missing!!

18yrs old or 8 yrs old??xD

Now, i'm addicted to DSLR, i want it!!! Would it be my next toy? perhaps and hope so!!!! I still have a lot of wanna update!!!
JoVee`s Wedding Dinner
JoVee`s Wedding Day
JoVee`s Melaka Wedding Trip
And i'll update it as fast as i can... I'll update all picha in facebook, so check about it.
P/s: Happy birthday to my another bro Nicholas Chang Liang Jong, the 90's....

No comments: