Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Undar Undar Wear!!!

Dunno why, i really hate wednesday...Maybe because of wednesday got 3 lecture and they are so boring and sucks.....Okay, today still same v previous but had some fun session..hehe....

After two lecture class, we had 2hrs break time and mr.jojo suggested to have lunch in McD.....And it's cheap in tat time (12pm-3pm)......As u knw, we sure talked cock!!!
Operation failed!!!!
No offense and conflict...


angie looking for wat??
kentzai...im fcking busy!!!

After the lunch, continue the boring class!!!!!!!

After the class, my housemates and i went to setapak!!!!Because jackson wanna find his gf oh!!!But i went to meet my former a2 classmates, sk, berry and joe!!!I promised them before, if i go setapak ,sure go find them...If nt, sure kena boom!!!haha

Before we back to sunway, we decided to dine in at the BRJ...Nasi lemak ayam goreng!!!

Ohya, let me introduce my new housemate to urs..JACSON(center)...3underwear kongsi minum watermelon juice!!!wakaka...

it's the day for me!!!damn tired now...see u!!!!

A lot of assignments!!!!!!!

which one that shoud i start first??

ARGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: