Monday, August 3, 2009

Start the boring week!!!


Actually i do not really enjoy and like my second sem because it's boring and tension...somemore fun and joy but not too much..

Feel happy because i do not have class on Monday so can hang out with frens and classmates and my tuesday class just only two hours 8am-10am...

Feel stress and tension because my subjects are hard and tricky....but i know i can do it as well as i can..Because i choose this course, i may like it and do well..no more regret and excuses....

Okay...currently at rock cafe's cc "da kei" with my housemate, Jackson...
pls: actually i acc him la..bcox our line is too sucks and he wanna plays dotA..

Tomorrow, my new housemate is going to clean his room and after he finish it, we will go to Pavillon for shopping...

So i will update about it tomorrow...
Stay tuned

Say thanks to all my reader
because of your support
So i keep writing.....
and I like my new banner
SO MUCHIE!!!




No comments: