Monday, August 17, 2009

One year Anniversary!!

Dato'Lee Chong Wei

the date of last year, 17/08/08

You lost the Olympic game's final!!!!

Besides that, i lost again in the same date!!!!

We're loser in that day!!!

Time was passed so fast!! one year gone!! Last year, happend a incident that i would not forget. 17/08/08, a important day of my life!! that day suddenly changed my postive thinking to EMO thinking...Btw, says a lot of thanks to choy yee, ierene and etc be my listener and counsiler in tat moment!!

Now, i recover fully and anti-Emo and also help my friends out of Emo..I know how is it hurt so i hate Emo!! Sorry, i cant express and disclose so much in this post..i know some of my friends notice this date!!!Btw, if u wanna know more about it, i can tell u in private depends on my mood and just for close friends.

Lee Chong Wei

and

Lim Win Teng

Both of you were the loser in 17/08/08


2 comments:

t.keekeng said...

you seems like still like her very much! don't give up if you really like her!

ierene said...

hey guy...
really 1st anniversary...
n u really write it...

haha...

thx to u oso b my gud listener...