Tuesday, August 25, 2009

25/8/09~oldtown!!

Today was the second day of self-quarantined but i din do it and i met Ys and WeeWee today...They came subang to take their result then shunbian found me, chicky and eewon!!Then, we had lunch together at old town but unfortunately eewon camt join us bcox she had class at 1pm!!! We ate and talked cock!!!we enjoyed the talk cock session!!!we chatted about the high school life!!!

lets the picture talk about it!!

the driver,yongsen

chicky!!

me and ys!!!


he acts like a girl!!=_=

why so funny?


chicky and weewee!!


weewee and her funny face!!

i love this pic..so natural

As u know, we like SS!!! SS? Syok Sendiri la!!!!! I should start my revision and two assignment and the quiz and two assignment start and pass up on next week...God Bless me!!! Bye!

No comments: