Friday, July 24, 2009

Sorry sorry!!!

Sorry sorry....my beloved reader..because this few day lack of update my blog and manage it...paiseh la....nothing special in this five days...

Ohya, i checked my result already last sunday.....

WANNA KNW IT??
I get all B+ in my five subjects and i get 3.33 GPA
PHEW!!!! nice leh!!!haha...
Today,it's a happy day for me..finally i passed my drving test...i knw im late but nvm
I accept failure, somebody fail in something, but i cant accept not trying...


After that, Teck and Jin came my hse for play PS2...WALAO, they played 4 hrs and it's unstopped....and i also join them..it's freaking tired...

this is simple post...and second nex is going start on nex monday..Wow..so excited la...

Planing to watch Ali Botak with
jeff and nic on nex tuesday........

No comments: