Thursday, June 11, 2009

Special day!!!

Wow, today is a special day for me because i had a presentation abt televison industry in the morning...Really feel nervous in that time because it's my first presentation in the college life..But my performance is ok and not bad and can pronouns the word as clear and well...

Besides that, my lecturer, ms karmini said i did well in the research...haha..feel quite "song" when hear her comment...

first time wear formal shirt.......

And another incident i wan talk abt in this post is the malaysia's police

After finished my class, my roommate fetch me back home....Suddenly, had a operation on the way...and the police called us stop because we din "pakai tali".....The police talked a lot of bullshit because he wanna RM50 for minum kopi....>.<>

What a "good" police ah, dua puluh oso mau kah, this kind of police so 'kit chia" No wonder our security in Malaysia is so "safe" la, because of our "good" police...WTF...

rushing for my other presentation oso.

wat topic should i talk abt in th e "solo" presentation?

any suggestion?


No comments: