Monday, June 1, 2009

SAKAE SUSHI SUCKS (SSS)



Last friday, hang out with yongsen, eewon, weewee and her sister because eewon wan treat us eat oh~~WAKAKA....

Actually i din hav class on friday, so that i woke up at 11am and then wait ys came to my condo to fetch me go out. After that, we met eewon, wee and her sis in AEON Bukit Tinggi. We took quite a long time to walk around and decide where to eat, finally we decide SAKAE SUSHI. This is my first time that dine in at the restaurant. There seen like so high tech because using the pc to order the meal but their pc system so sucks.....They placed SEVEN maki for us while we DIDN'T order ANY maki....SHIT...NVM, i had a nice day with them and thanks eewon so much..hehe..XD.....After the meal, wee wee fetch me back to KAPAR and i took bus sendiri to SASARAN.

art cute d panda v eewon..XD

sohai ys..juz kiding..wakaka

OL feel oh~~wee wee..haha




beauty eewon(ohno, i praise her..)





all of us look like hungry ghost...

Assignment is full of my life again....

still have one individual, two group and presentation..

so expert my formal look right? i will post the pic nex time.

all my blog's reader pls giv me some comment to let me knw u visit my blog b4.

Thks & Bye.....

No comments: