Sunday, June 7, 2009

One day in Ampang

sorry, actually i supossed to post abt it on thursday or as fast as we can but i felt lazy to update my blog last few days.==''

Last thursday, after the class....kentzai fetch me and jeff went to their hse to waste the time because the dinner started in 7pm and transport was a big problem for me and jeff...so we decided to go kent's hse 1st...after that, we met kent's buddy, Jun and Leslie because we went to the cybercafe for spent our time.......


Almost 7more, edward came to cc and fetch me and jeff because kent dunno the way to the korean restaurant.....


That's my first time dine in at the korean restaurant...erm, nt bad oso and i drink some sakae ..wakaka..nice eh...after the dinner, we brough the birthday gal, kim hee to the look out point..that's fantasy and awesome...


Finally, thx michelle fetch me back home....

ok, stop at here...no more pic can upload....


No comments: