Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Formal & Transformer

Today, i wear formal again bcoz of my last assignment in first sem...The assignment was a 5minutes talk infront of my some classmates..I talked abt my hometown, kuala selangor.(Diu, talk cxxk lo)

After it, went to the Old Town to eat breakfast with kent, edward, jovee, nigel, jesslyn, kin and yin...

After the meal, jovee, edward and kent followed me went back my hostel....we slept a little bit and "did somethg" (ngek ngek).....

Around 1.30 pm, went back to campus because had a class at 2pm....after the boring class, went to watch the Transformer 2 in Sunway Pyramid with jeff and nic..

Woo....the movie damn nice la....u all muz watch it.....

after the movie, dine in at "mian dui mian" for dinner....

So. the day was over.......



and Kentzai hw u found my blog? ==

No comments: